Vista Oaks Residents
This calendar does not reflect Amenity Center reservations for private parties; this is for neighborhood-wide events only.
The Vista Oaks Amenity Center is available for Vista Oaks Residents only.
- This event has passed.
Annual Easter Eggstravaganza
March 24, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
We would like to recognize our amazing neighbors who donated and volunteered to help make the Easter event a success!
Pictures will be coming soon!
- Amy Girouard of Jorgenson Real Estate – Donated Water & Juice Boxes.
- Steve Garcia of 620 Studio – Use of Sound Equipment
- Debra Abear – Cookies
- Glenna Turney – Vegan/Gluten Free & Regular Cookies
- Crystal Meyer – Vegan/Gluten Free Treats
- Kari Hoffman – Cookies
- Kim Clements – Healthy Bunny Treats
- Misty Horne – Easter Bunny, Set Up & Clean Up Crews
- Tarina Williams – Bunny Wrangler, Set Up & Clean Up Crews
- Steve Garcia – Music & PA Announcer
- Brian Olson – Golden Egg Master, Clean Up Crew
- Glenda Rutten – Lead Egg Hunter
- Kim Shupe – Set Up & Clean Up Crews
- Dan Girouard – Clean Up Crew
- Jason McCombs – Clean Up Crew
9:30 – 10:00 Check In
- Please plan for a bunny parent to arrive at the community center parking lot between 9:30-10 to check in each little bunny participating in the event.
10:00 – 10:45 Egg Hunt
- Please listen for your age group to be called over the PA system sponsored by Steve Garcia of 620 Studio.
- Ages 0-3 10:00
- Ages 4-6 10:15
- Ages 7-11 10:30
10:15 – 11:30 Bunny Photos in the Meeting Room
- The Easter Bunny will be seated in front of an Easter photo backdrop in the meeting room so parents will have the opportunity to take great photos. Don’t forget your camera!
10:15 – 11:30 Sidewalk Chalk Art
- Give your little bunnies a chance to express themselves as they wait to meet the famous Easter Bunny! We’ll have loads of chalk and plenty of space for their boundless creativity.
10 – 11:30 Refreshments
- Rehydrate your bunnies, compliments of Amy Girouard of Jorgenson Group – Keller Williams Realty.
- Cookies and bunny treats available too!
Note to parents
There are 12 Easter Eggs for each participant. Please be sure that your child collects a maximum of 12 eggs so there will be enough for everyone.
This event is paid for, in part, with your HOA monthly dues. To be fair to your neighbors, we ask that you limit participation in the egg hunt to children and grandchildren of Vista Oaks residents.
Please RSVP and indicate how many children of each age will be attending so we can be sure to have enough eggs.
We’re always looking for volunteers, adult and teen, to help with our events. If you have an hour or two to spare, reach out to Teffani.Davis@FSResidential.com or include a note with your RSVP. We would love to have you!
Eggs will be filled with small toys and candies (Tootsie Rolls, Taffies, Starburst and Smarties). Because of the randomness of the egg hunt, we aren’t able to accommodate dietary needs.
If you would like to be a snack sponsor, please contact Teffani.Davis@FSResidential.com. We’re always looking for sponsorship partners to help us provide safety and fun at our Vista Oaks HOA Events!