Resident’s Information

First and foremost – welcome to the neighborhood! Moving into a new community is both exciting and stressful. As your professional community association management company, we are here to help. There are many useful tips on living in Vista Oaks as well as links and numbers that you will need to set up your utilities below. If you have any questions that are not answered below, please contact Spectrum Association Management office and we will be happy to assist you.

How do I obtain a pool key?

Please complete the online request form – Pool Use Agreement. Here you will agree to the terms and conditions of using the amenities, purchase, and submit your request to the management office. All requests will be filled within 48 hours and the access fob will be mailed to your home address on file with us.

How do I obtain a mailbox key?

Please take a copy of your closing papers or lease to the local post office box and they will issue a mailbox key.

Round Rock West Post Office
797 Sam Bass Road
Round Rock, TX 78681-9998

(512) 238-9461

How do I reserve the amenity center for a private event?

We make reservations easy for you! Please log in to the Vista Oaks Resident Portal with your user name and password provided, and click on Activities-Reservation-Request a Reservation. There you can view dates available and submit your request. You will receive a response and further instructions from our office.


Crossroads Utility Service
(MUD manager) (512) 246-1400 – water and waste water
Additional Information

(888) 554-4732

Sam Bass Fire Dept
(512) 255-0100

Williamson County Sheriff
(512) 943-1300

Trash – Round Rock Refuse
(512) 255-4980 (Service Day: Thursday)
Additional Information

Williamson County Animal Control
(512) 864-8282
Press Option 1, then Option 1 again to speak to a representative


Leander ISD
(512) 434-5000

Akins Elementary School
3261 Barley Road
(512) 570-8000

Stiles Middle School
3250 Barley Road
(512) 570-3800

Rouse High School
1501 County Road 271
(512) 570-2000

Municipal Utility District (MUD)

The Vista Oaks community is in a Municipal Utility District (MUD). The MUD is the service provider for water and garbage services in the community.

For information regarding services or billing please contact the MUD manager:

Crossroads Utility Services
2601 Forest Creek Drive
Round Rock, Texas 78665

MUD General Manager: Ben Ingallina

If you are experiencing a water or wastewater emergency, please call
(512) 246-1400

Trash & Recycling

Trash will be serviced weekly on Wednesday.

Recycling serviced biweekly on Wednesday.

Holiday weeks

New Year’s Day and Christmas – Trash will be serviced on the Thursday of that week unless the holiday falls on Thursday itself.

Questions regarding Trash and Recycling should be directed to
Central Texas Refuse 512-255-4980.